Of course! As long as there are still seats available, you can promote your event and your guests can purchase tickets up until the day of the event. Please keep in mind that tickets must be purchased in advance—we can’t sell tickets at the door.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my deposit to purchase tickets?
- Can kids come?
- I’ve submitted my form online. When will my Event Coordinator respond?
- This all sounds great and I’m interested. Now what?
- How many people can I have at my fundraiser?
- Why do you require eight weeks lead time for a fundraiser? Can I do it sooner?
- Does it have to be a registered charity?
- How and when do I submit my deposit?
- Can customers use Groupons, coupon codes, or vouchers for fundraiser events?
- How much do fundraiser tickets cost? Is that negotiable?