We require that you have at least 35 tickets sold exactly two weeks prior to your event date. We’ll check in with you on the day of your ticket deadline to determine if the minimum has been met. If the ticket count falls under 35, your event will be cancelled and the $100 deposit will not be returned.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my deposit to purchase tickets?
- Can kids come?
- I’ve submitted my form online. When will my Event Coordinator respond?
- This all sounds great and I’m interested. Now what?
- How many people can I have at my fundraiser?
- Why do you require eight weeks lead time for a fundraiser? Can I do it sooner?
- Does it have to be a registered charity?
- How and when do I submit my Fundraiser deposit?
- Can customers use Groupons, coupon codes, or vouchers for fundraiser events?
- How much do fundraiser tickets cost? Is that negotiable?