We plan our fundraisers about eight weeks in advance. We require that you meet a 35-person minimum at least two weeks prior to the date, otherwise we’ll have to cancel the event and you’ll lose the deposit. We want your event to be a success, so we need to ensure you have plenty of time sell tickets.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my deposit to purchase tickets?
- Can kids come?
- I’ve submitted my form online. When will my Event Coordinator respond?
- This all sounds great and I’m interested. Now what?
- How many people can I have at my fundraiser?
- Why do you require eight weeks lead time for a fundraiser? Can I do it sooner?
- Does it have to be a registered charity?
- How and when do I submit my deposit?
- Can customers use Groupons, coupon codes, or vouchers for fundraiser events?
- How much do fundraiser tickets cost? Is that negotiable?