The maximum number of guests that you can have at your event depends on the capacity of the venue and the number of supplies and staff members that we have available on the date of your event. Once we determine the best venue and date for your fundraiser, your Event Coordinator can provide you with an accurate maximum capacity for your event.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my deposit to purchase tickets?
- Can kids come?
- I’ve submitted my form online. When will my Event Coordinator respond?
- This all sounds great and I’m interested. Now what?
- How many people can I have at my fundraiser?
- Why do you require eight weeks lead time for a fundraiser? Can I do it sooner?
- Does it have to be a registered charity?
- How and when do I submit my deposit?
- Can customers use Groupons, coupon codes, or vouchers for fundraiser events?
- How much do fundraiser tickets cost? Is that negotiable?