From time to time, a host or venue has something else come up and we have to make a change. It's not something we like to do, and we do our best to keep you in the loop when that happens. We’ll send you an email to give you as much notice as you can. If the change to the event doesn’t work for you, we’ll happily send you a code to use to reschedule for a new event. Just email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before your event is scheduled to begin, and we’ll help you from there! We apologize for any inconvenience the change causes.
Articles in this section
- Can I reschedule my event ticket?
- What is the ticket cancelation policy?
- Can I reschedule due to an emergency?
- Can I send someone in my place?
- Can you refund my ticket?
- My event was canceled, now what?
- Why did my Nite change the date, time, host or venue?
- Why did Paint Nite change my painting? Why did Plant Nite change my terrarium?