Our paint is student-grade acrylic paint, which should be safe for pregnancy! We also provide gloves for planting, clean tools, and indoor safe soil and plants, which should be safe for all of our gardeners! However, as with any activity, if you have any health or safety concerns, it is best to check with your doctor in advance.
Articles in this section
- What's provided? What should I bring? What should I wear? How do I prepare?
- How long is an event?
- What if there's bad weather or a state of emergency the day of my event?
- What is Paint Nite?
- What is Plant Nite?
- Is there an age limit? Can I bring someone who is under the legal drinking age?
- Can I sit with my friends?
- What time should I arrive? What if I'm late?
- Can I bring a friend who doesn't want to paint or plant?
- What options do you have for people with a disability?