To get a ticket to Paint Nite, you must reserve one on our website using either a
credit/debit card or a voucher code.
Here’s a quick breakdown:
- Find an event on our event calendar.
- Select the image to zoom in on the event.
- If you like what you see, click “View Event Details” for more information, or click the"Buy" button to purchase tickets! If you click “View Event Details” first, there will be a“Buy” option on that page as well.
- Fill in your information (and your guest's information, unless it's a surprise!) and select "continue to payment".
- This is where you can enter any coupon, voucher or gift codes that you want to apply.
- Once you’ve entered your information, click "Submit Order" and that’s it! You should see a confirmation screen and get an email within an hour or two.
Here's the step-by-step version!
First, head to PaintNite.com to find an event. It should look like this:
Type in your location (we use Google's map search, so you can enter your city and state, or a zip code, etc.) and hit "Search" to bring up our event calendar.
Here, you can use the search tools to adjust the dates to a range that works for you and select the number of tickets you want to buy. If location is your most important factor, you can click the “Show Map” button in the top right corner under the search bar to display a map view of upcoming events that meet your search criteria.
You can click on a painting to view the artist, location, and some event details. If you want to learn a little more about the event, click “View Event Details.” Here, you can read more about the artist, venue, and painting, and get any information specific to that event. Once you’re ready to go, click “Buy” to purchase your tickets. This option is also available in Quick View.
Now you’re ready to purchase your tickets!
Clicking “Buy” will bring you to checkout, where you’ll enter your information and complete your reservation.
Here, you can also enter information for any guests you’re purchasing tickets for. If you’re trying to plan a surprise, don't include your guest's email address because they'll get a confirmation that will ruin the surprise! You can leave the guest information blank if you'd like. Only your name and email are required for purchase.
Once you've entered your reservation information, select "Continue to Payment".
Here, you'll be able to enter any coupon, voucher or gift card. Be sure to select "apply" and double check that your total on the right-hand side of the screen reflects the amount your expecting.
Once you've submitted, you'll be brought to a confirmation screen, and you should receive a confirmation email in the next couple of hours.
All that’s left to do is just sit back, relax, and enjoy your event!