If you bought a voucher code from a deal site like Groupon or Living Social, or have a Gift Ticket that you got from a friend or from paintnite.com, you can redeem it for a ticket on our event calendar. It's important to note that a voucher or gift ticket isn’t a completed reservation. It must be applied to a ticket on our website in order for you to attend an event with it. If you’re unable to locate your voucher, don’t worry—it shouldn’t be too hard to find it. The best place to look is on the website where you purchased the voucher. Try it on a computer because mobile sites often have limited functionality, though it’s sometimes possible to look it up through an app, or in your email. If you have any difficulty locating your voucher or codes, you may need to contact the customer service team at the website where you bought the voucher code. They should be able to help you from there! Please note that, for your security, your purchase details at external companies like Groupon and LivingSocial aren’t accessible by Paint Nite staff, so we aren’t able to look up missing codes for you.
To apply your voucher code and get a ticket to Paint Nite, please follow these steps:
- Head to our event calendar to find an event.
- Once you've picked out your event, click on the "Buy" button to add the ticket to your order. If your code is a promo code that can be used more than once, you can change the ticket quantity here to whatever amount you need.
- Next, fill in your information and agree to the boxes below. Then, hit the "Continue to Payment" button to get to the second checkout screen.
- Enter your coupon, voucher code, Paint Pass or gift card in the "Gift Card/Coupon/Voucher" field and hit "Apply." If you’re entering a Paint Pass or gift card, be sure to enter your code without any spaces, and a new box will pop up asking for your 4 digit pin number. If you’re reading a code off of a PDF, double check that it’s typed exactly as shown (note that sometimes an “L” looks like the number one, or an “O” like a zero). You may also have a few different voucher codes on the email you received. The one you should enter on paintnite.com will be called a "voucher code," "redemption code," or “security code.” This should change your order total to reflect your discount. You can repeat this process for any additional codes you’re trying to redeem.
If the order total doesn’t reflect the correct discount, don’t complete checkout, or you’ll be charged the amount shown. Email firstname.lastname@example.org including the code you were trying to use and the event you want to apply it to. We can help you from there!
- If additional funds are needed to complete the purchase, you’ll need to pay the amount in the "Pay With Credit Card" section. Otherwise, it’ll say "Submit Order." This will be the last step. Once you’ve successfully applied your voucher, you’ll see a confirmation screen and you should receive a confirmation email within an hour or two.