Most of the events on our public event calendar can accept fundraiser codes. Exceptions include: a Local Fundraiser event, Special Events, or any other events where coupon codes aren't accepted. Keep in mind that fundraiser codes are country specific, so if you select US during the Virtual Fundraiser setup, your code can only be used for US events, and if you choose Canada, it can only be used for Canadian events.
Articles in this section
- Virtual Fundraiser Promotional Tool Kit
- Can I receive a refund on a public event ticket purchased with a Fundraiser Code?
- What if I forget my log in name or password?
- Who do I contact if I have additional questions?
- Is there anywhere I can see all the Virtual Fundraiser causes and their fundraiser codes?
- When will my Virtual Fundraiser cause receive their check?
- What events can my fundraiser code be used on?
- What information do I need to set up a Virtual Fundraiser?
- I tried to apply a fundraiser code at checkout and it's saying it's expired. What happened?
- How do I spread the word about my Virtual Fundraiser?