You'll need the name of your cause, the name and address where we'll send the check, a picture and description of your cause for your campaign page and a unique fundraiser code that you'll create. You'll also need to choose the length of your campaign (at least two weeks from publish date, but no longer than three months).
Articles in this section
- Virtual Fundraiser Promotional Tool Kit
- Can I receive a refund on a public event ticket purchased with a Virtual Fundraiser Code?
- What if I forget my log in name or password?
- Who do I contact if I have additional questions?
- Is there anywhere I can see all the Virtual Fundraiser causes and their fundraiser codes?
- When will my Virtual Fundraiser cause receive their check?
- Which events can my Virtual Fundraiser code be used on?
- What information do I need to set up a Virtual Fundraiser?
- I tried to apply a fundraiser code at checkout and it's saying it's expired. What happened?
- How do I spread the word about my Virtual Fundraiser?